Monday, November 29, 2010

You Know Your a Redneck if People Shop for Cars in Your Back Yard

Every time I read Tonnia's blog it reminds me to write in mine. So, lately it seems that are yard has become a dumping ground for junk vehicles. A friend gave us an older mustang that doesn't run that we thought we could fix up, then Justins dad brought an old tryck of his to fix up and ended up leaving it here when he moved out. Then, Justin's truck caught on fire, so that sat in the yard for sometime until the insurance company picked it up! Yikes! Anyway, someone stopped by today while me and Ryan were home and asked if the mustang was for sale and I just kinda laughed and said maybe, but they would have to talk to Justin. We don't have money to fix it up right now, and we got it for free, so I guess if someone else wanted it I would sell it to them because I can not stand the clutter in our yard!! I had to laugh about it though, because it was funny to think that some stranger is looking for a vehicle and sees one sitting in your back yard and offers to buy it!! Another reason I love Missouri....

1 comment:

Watson momma said...

Hahahaha! Reminds me of our old back yard growing up! The same thing happened with the camper and station wagon hahahaha!