Sunday, May 31, 2009

The Wonderful Twos...

Ya know, I bet if we change the idea of what two year olds act like, they wont be so difficult, you think? Haha, yes, I know wishful thinking. Ryan is two and Friday was last day of work until September, which is cool..I get the whole summer off!! I hope to go see Dad while I have time and then up to New York to see Angela and everyone else! I dont know what will happen, but I am hopin!! Anyway, not too much else going on, just watching Ryan grow! He is so funny, every time I get on the computer and yells BABY!! becuase he wants to see pictures of himself! I guess he thinks it is a picture of another baby and not himself!! HAha! He is adorable though!! Anyway, toodles for now!

2 comments:

Sandra said...

Good to hear from you Rhonda!!! =)

garfieldlover99 said...

Hey Rhonda, I was looking at your pisture of You and justin and Ryan I remember the last time i saw him was when he was a baby he is so CUTE!!!!!!!